sMS-1000 enhasu Manual
sMS-1000SQ Operating Instruction
sMS-1000SQ Window Edition Quick Guide
Run ickStream (Tidal) on sMS-1000SQ
Run Foobar, J-River, and other softwares on sMS-1000SQ
Audiophile-Optimizer setup guide
SOtM USB Audio 2.0 Driver version .1.56.0
SOtM USB Audio 2.0 Driver version .2.23.0
sDP-1000 Operating Instructions
sMS-200 Operating Instruction
How to use Roon ready on sMS-200
mBPS-d2s Operating Instructions Rev1.1
sHP-100 Operating Instructions Rev.2.02
SOtM USB Audio 2.0 Driver Rev.1.56.0
SOtM USB Audio 2.0 Driver v2.23.0
USB Audio v3.42.bin
dX-USB_HD Operating Instructions Rev1.2
SOtM USB Audio 2.0 Driver Rev.2.23.0
USB Audio v3.3d
tX-USBhubIN Operating Instruction
tX-USBhubEX Operating Instruction
tX-USBhubIN and sCLK-12.o installation
X-USBexp Operating Instruction
sCLK-EX instruction manual
sCLK-48.0 with tX-USBexp installation
sCLK-12.0 with tX-USBhubIN installation
1. Open 'Eunhasu' web gui by typing its ip address, eunhasu or eunhasu.local on a web browser.
2. Check the Automatic USB storage mount is marked in System setup-Library config.
3. Make Squeezelite activated, and enter LMS in a new windows.
4. Connect the external USB storage drive to the rear side of sMS-200.
5. Go to Music Folder tab on the left side of LMS windows and click, you will see USB1 and USB2 folders are appeared, click the folder to play music files.
6. If you can't see the music file in either of USB1 or USB2 folder, go to LMS Settings which is on the right bottom side to rescan the music folder.
7. Settings - Basic settings - Media folder and click Rescan and Apply buttons. 8. Now, you are able to play music saved in the external USB storage device.
1. click library config
2. input your NAS information to connect
3. click 'Sync & Save changes'
4. check it in MPD client or explorer