circuit to minimize any faint noise from the linear circuit. It also has a built-in filter to block noise from the AC power, built-in ‘output short protection circuit,’ and ‘over-temperature protection circuit’.
The sPS-1000 has three power outputs – High, Mid, Low – available on the rear panel, and each output has 4-step selectable voltage so it can connect to various audio devices.
- High Level output is for audio source devices like a digital media player which needs high voltage and high current like the sMS-1000 or low power PCs.
- Mid Level output is for most audio devices which need middle voltage and middle current like the sDP-1000.
- Low Level output is for small audio devices which need low voltage and low current like the dX-USB HD.
The sPS-1000 presents a rich and elegant sound with increased resolution through the stable DC power, and is a great addition to your audio system.
- Power requirements
- Voltage: 220Vac ~ 230Vac / 110Vac ~ 115Vac
- Frequency: 50Hz / 60Hz
- Current: 2 Amperes / 4 Amperes
- Dimension: 360 x 68 x 245 (mm)
- SOtM tX-PCI and tX-PCIe USB cards
- SOtM tx-USBhubIn/Ex USB Hubs
- SOtM dX-USB-HD converter
- SOtM sDP-1000 DAC
- SOtM sMS-100 mini server
- SOtM sMS-1000 Music Server - select standard edition
- CAPS 3 Topanga - select standard edition
- CAPS 3 Carbon - select standard edition
- CAPS 3 Laguna - select standard edition
- CAPS 3 Zuma - select CAPS edition